Website & email hosting packages for South African small businesses. We provide fast, reliable, secure and affordable web hosting for small businesses throughout South Africa.
Web Hosting Packages for Small Businesses in South Africa
Our hosting packages are specifically geared towards small businesses, but you can use one of our packages for personal hosting (blog, family site, hobby site, etc.) too.
R99 per month
R149 per month
R279 per month
R439 per month
|5 GB SSD Storage||10 GB SSD Storage||15 GB SSD Storage||20 GB SSD Storage|
|5 SSD Databases||10 SSD Databases||20 SSD Databases||40 SSD Databases|
|100 Mailboxes||250 Mailboxes||500 Mailboxes||1 000 Mailboxes|
|100 email aliases||250 email aliases||500 email aliases||1 000 email aliases|
|1 FTP Account||3 FTP Accounts||7 FTP Accounts||15 FTP Accounts|
|10 Multiple Domains||25 Multiple Domains||50 Multiple Domains||75 Multiple Domains|
All Web Hosting Packages Include:
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Online Access to Webmail
- Full SSD Infrastructure
- DDoS (protect & mitigate)
- Month-to-Month Contract
- Hosting Control Panel
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Local or International DCs
- Unlimited Website Traffic
- Popular CMS’s Supported (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- PHP 7 & MySQL Supported
- Flexible Payment Options
- Spam & Malware Filtering
- WordPress easy install
- Free SSL (Let’s Encrypt) to enable HTTPS on websites
- Daily Incremental Backups (14-day data storage)
You can choose between datacentres in South Africa or Germany. This will depend on the location of your customers and your business’ needs. If you only do business in South Africa, then the South African datacentres are the best choice. However, if your clients are mostly based in Europe or USA, then the Germany datacentres could possibly be a better fit.
Need more space, features or custom hosting?
If you have specific hosting needs or require more hosting features, please feel free to look at our dedicated hosting or eCommerce hosting options. Alternatively, please get in touch with us and we will assist you with a custom hosting solution to fit your needs.
Where to start with a Small Business Website
Many small businesses in South Africa want to get their business online with a website and email, but they don’t know where to start. Let’s look at a few things you need to get your business online:
- Register a domain (this should ideally be done while selecting a hosting package).
- Tie your domain to a web hosting package like our packages listed on this page. Most hosts have different hosting packages to suit different needs.
- Get a web developer to design and build a website for you, or do it yourself. You can also use our WordPress easy install feature to get started.
- Optimise your website for search engines, and publish your website. Note: your SEO efforts will continue long after publishing your website.
- If you just want to get a website online, take a look at our managed website packages. All managed website packages already include web hosting and website design.