Comprehensive SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Audit Report
* Please include the URL list (that you want the SEO report for) in the Order Notes box at checkout.
Get a comprehensive, yet comprehensible SEO Audit Report of your website page(s), that deals with nearly all (on-page and Social) SEO ranking factors. An SEO Audit Report is an excellent way to determine where your page stands with regards to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and which areas need to be addressed (and in which order) to improve the page’s Search Engine ranking potential. We conduct an in-depth audit and provide you with an easy to understand report listing relevant issues with actionable recommendations.
Our extensive SEO report provides a thorough review of the most important elements of SEO, namely:
General on-page SEO
- Title tag – Whether or not a Title tag is present & the length of the Title tag.
- META description tag – Whether or not a META description tag is present & the length of the META description tag.
- Headings (H1 – H6 Header tags) – Whether or not H1-H6 Header tags are present & the Header tag contents.
- Keyword Consistency – How your page’s main keywords are distributed across the important HTML tags.
- Amount of Content – Pages that contain less than 500 words (amongst other things) are considered to be “thin content”.
- Image Alt Attributes – Whether or not you have images on your page that are missing required ALT attribute.
- # of Backlinks – Search engines use backlinks as a strong indicator of a page’s authority, relevance and ranking potential.
- On-Page Link Structure – # of internal & external links with or without the nofollow rel attribute – i.e. if you’re passing link equity to external pages.
- Broken Links – Checks whether or not your page contains broken links.
- Search Engine Friendly URLs – Checks if your URLs are Search Engine friendly or not.
- SiteMaps – Checks if you have a valid SiteMap.
- Robots.txt File – Checks if you have a valid robots.txt file.
- Analytics – Checks whether or not you are making use of an analytics tool such as Google Analytics.
Mobile Usability (Web browsing from mobile devices)
- Mobile Rendering – What your page looks like in portrait view on a mobile device (around 60% of modern web traffic originates from mobile devices).
- Mobile Viewport – Whether or not your page specifies a Viewport to support mobile devices.
- Flash – Whether or not you are making use of Flash (an outdated web technology that was sometimes used to display rich media content).
- iFrames – Whether or not you are using iFrames to display web pages inside another web page.
- Favicon – Whether or not you have a favicon configured for your web page.
- Legible Font Sizes – Whether or not your font size is legible on a mobile device.
- Tap Targets – Whether or not the tap targets (where one would tap) are big enough to tap on a mobile device.
Website & Server Performance Tests
- Page Speed – Testing your site’s speed, including server response time, content load time and time to complete running scripts.
- Page Size – Page size test for page load speed and user experience, including a page size breakdown by elements.
- # of Resources – This check displays the total number of files that need to be retrieved from web servers to load your page. As a general rule, having more files to retrieve increases the number of server requests and can subsequently increase page load time.
- GZip Compression – Checks whether or not GZIP compression is being used on your website.
- Image Optimisation – Checks if your page includes images which are poorly optimized.
- W3C Validity – Checks whether or not the HTML code on your page is W3C compliant.
- Deprecated HTML – Checks whether or not any deprecated HTML tags have been found on your page.
- Inline Styles – Checks whether or not your page is using inline styles.
Web Page Social Connections
- Facebook – whether or not you have a Facebook page connected to your web page.
- Twitter – whether or not you have a Twitter account connected to your web page.
- Google+ – whether or not you have a Google+ profile connected to your web page.
- Instagram – whether or not you have an Instagram profile connected to your web page.
- Youtube – whether or not you have a Youtube channel connected to your web page.
- LinkedIn – whether or not you have a LinkedIn page connected to your web page.
- Social Shares of the relevant page – The number of times the relevant page has been shared on social media networks.
Website & Server Security Checks
- SSL Enabled – Attempts to identify an SSL encrypted (HTTPS) version of your website.
- HTTPS Redirect – Verifies if your page automatically redirects to an HTTPS (SSL secure) version.
- Malware Check – Checks if your website has been flagged as safe by popular malware scanners.
- Critical Software up-to-date – Checks for outdated software versions being identified on your server.
- Email Privacy – Checks if email addresses have been found in plain-text on your page.
Technologies used (for information only)
- Technology List – Which software or coding libraries have been identified on your page.
- Server IP
- DNS Servers
- Web Server
Recommendations for improvement
Get a full list of recommendations for improvement based on the tests performed during the SEO Audit to produce the SEO Report.