Get a Comprehensive SEO Audit Report indicating which areas on your page need to be addressed. In addition, we will fix the basic on-page SEO elements that require attention and implement structured data (Schema.org Markup) to the page(s).
Afterwards, we will provide you with a second SEO Audit Report to show that the basic on-page problems have been fixed.
The structured data that we will implement will depend on the specific page – as structured data is content dependent.
We can implement any Schema.org structured data schema. The following are implemented most frequently:
- Organisation, person, etc.
- Place, local business, restaurant, etc.
- Article, blog posting, etc.
- Product, offer, service, aggregate offer, etc.
- Review, aggregate rating, etc.
- Creative Works: CreativeWork, Book, Movie, MusicRecording, Recipe, TVSeries, etc.
- Embedded non-text objects: AudioObject, ImageObject, VideoObject
- Health and medical types
Multiple schemas can be implemented on the same page, depending on what the page is about. Here are a few examples:
- If a restaurant is publishing a recipe, then the organisation, place, local business, restaurant, and recipe schemas will be implemented.
- If a hardware store is selling a bucket of paint, the organisation, place, local business, product and offer schemas will be implemented.
It is best to implement applicable sitewide structured data (e.g. place, local business, organisation, restaurant, etc.) first. Afterwards, page specific structured data (e.g. article, blog posting, etc.) can be added to each page individually.
If we are optimising only a few pages, then all related structured data will be implemented on the pages. However, if we are optimising the entire site, we will implement sitewide structured data first – and then page specific structured data.
Please note that the above-mentioned implementation does not include sitewide elements such as:
- HTTPS or HSTS implementation on a website.
- Implementing a sitemap for users or a sitemap for search engines.
- Implementing a robots.txt file.
- Implementing and configuring a .htaccess file.
- Ensuring a mobile Viewport has been configured.
- Ensuring that the page language has been declared.
We can definitely address sitewide elements for you, but that is outside the scope of this service page. This service page deals only with on-page elements.
For larger SEO projects and sitewide configuration changes, please get in touch with us and let’s discuss what needs to be done (after doing a proper needs analysis).
We can also discuss a complete SEO project where all on-page and sitewide elements are addressed. Get in touch with us for project specific details or to discuss a new project.
The listed price is a one-time, per-page fee. Please include the URLs of all pages you want to improve in the order notes box at checkout. We will get in touch with you regarding login / FTP credentials.